Friday, November 25, 2011

Twilight Emptiness :(

So where else can I express myself but to my bloggers :) 


Well ever since my AMAZING trip to L.A. I have been thinking a lot of how I wasn't able to meet Rob..I've just been thinking what could I have done differently??
-Could I have brought a sign even though they told me that I couldn't on the "red carpet"
-Could I have just not listened to the guards and stood there...taking a chance on being kicked out of the premiere?
-Could I have stood right where he had to run into me...in order to make him see me?
-Could I have told just paid attention to Kristen asking her if I could get in a picture with all three of them because I was the Volvo winner??


So many COULD I HAVE DONE THINGS but I didn't.....I tried to keep calm...saying Rob has to see me...thinking it would come true.  I know Volvo & Summit people did all that they could but it didn't happen...and I'm just feeling completely TWILIGHT EMPTINESS.


I won't give up though...I CANT! I'm trying everything in my power to meet ROBERT PATTINSON but...my options are getting very limited...I'm running out of options.... :*( 


I am definitely grateful for winning this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity but I went there thinking I was going to meet ROB and damn it I'm going to do everything I can to make try and make it happen.  If anyone is out there that can help make my dream come true....please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment