Monday, November 28, 2011

ROB PATTINSON an AWESOME actor

So I heard that the line "come back to me please, baby, Bella please" as Bella lies there "dying"
wasn't in the script...that Rob had improvised....I remember watching Breaking Dawn the first time tearing up during the whole movie...(breathing in Rob's air as I was in the Nokia LIVE theater, having so much going through my head planning of how to approach him at the After Party).  Sorry off topic lol I teared up and cried especially at that part...i then realized why I loved Rob so much...my heart ached as I watched that scene....n the second time around when I watched BD.....I CRIED THE ENTIRE TIME lol It was also said that Kristen had cried when she saw this scene too...


I understand a lot of people want to meet Rob....but it truly hurts me to know that I was so close to my dream coming true...I'm so mad at that damn security guard.  I am going to do EVERYTHING in my power that I can to meet ROB...but I have to say to all you guys who have met him...you are truly lucky.  I really wish I were that lucky.... :*(

No comments:

Post a Comment