Saturday, November 12, 2011

The day before I leave to L.A. (to attend the Breaking Dawn Premiere) :)

And so it begins...I will be sharing my whole experience of winning Volvo's "What you would wear" Contest on my blog...Unfortunately Blogger will not let me blog from my phone so if i don't find a computer there I PROMISE to share every single detail...taking a journal with me from my day to day activity of this AMAZING opportunity as soon as I get home! :)


I checked into Delta this a.m. bright in early for the 24 hour check it....I've been packing ever since I was confirmed the WINNER but...come on girls out there reading...you know you can NEVER pack enough things...what I found out is where we are staying I don't need hair spray, shampoo, condition, shavers, etc...This is the FIRST hotel that I will be staying at that I don't need to pack these things.  My sister and I are doing all carry on bags...who likes to pay for a checked bags?? paying for saying 2 nights..ya DONT THINK SO lol


We will be landing in L.A. at 11:10 am there time...where I live is 1:10 p.m. I'll tell you what I will be sleeping on the plane the whole time so that I can kick my body into L.A. time! lol


This is how our itinerary looks for the three days we are there:


Sunday November 13th: We land at 11:10 a.m. at LAX then we go off to the hotel.  This day is our only day to explore the L.A. scenery.  My plan is to go to Grauman's Chinese Theater to see RPattz, Kstew and Tay's hand printing :) then probably eat...see if I see any of the stars roaming on the streets of L.A. while my sis and I plan our dinner :)


Monday November 14th: Getting up at the crack of DAWN to get ready for Breaking DAWN lol :) 
But first a lunch with Volvo and Summit at 2:00 p.m. then off to the premiere to have my lifelong ultimate dream of meeting Rob as well as the all the other cast members.  I CANNOT WAIT!
(just a side note...i have to say this is going to be a VERY LONG day in heels..when I don't usually use heels...like this... I am 5'0" I NEED HEELS to take great pix with these stars lol I have to say I totally want to pull a KSTEW and wear my Coach converse styled sneakers with my awesome dress...but I think only KSTEW will be allowed to do that lol)


Tuesday November 15th:  Overwhelmed with Joy and shock i'm sure lol We will be catching our ride to head back to LAX airport and heading home landing in at midnight...n then I have to get up bright and early to head to work at 6 a.m.  Meeting Rob esp as well as the rest of the cast will be AMAZING.  I am sure I will not be able to work when I get back but I will be in heaven! 


I really can't Thank Volvo enough for this AMAZING opportunity.  Without them...my dream would just be a dream! Thank you VOLVO! 


Like I said if I am unable to find a computer to update you on all of my experience as it happens, i will update you as soon as I get home.  I will take lots and lots of pix and share every single one with you! It would be like you were there :) Thank you again for all my voters who voted for me and helping make my dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment