Monday, November 21, 2011

Robert Pattinson: Why I Don’t Talk About Dating Kristen Stewart

I DON'T BLAME ROB AT ALL FOR KEEPING HIS LOVE LIFE A SECRET....I MEAN COME ON DON'T YOU WANT YOUR PRIVACY?  I KNOW I  WOULDN'T LIKE PEOPLE FOLLOWING ME ASKING ME ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE EITHER! BUT SINCE HE IS SO POPULAR, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FOLLOW HIM, ETC BUT I GUESS THAT IS WHAT BEING A FAMOUS PERSON IS ALL ABOUT...YOU LOOSE YOUR PRIVACY WHICH TOTALLY SUX :( SORRY ROB I STILL LOVE YOU!!!

BY 7.12 AM EST 11.21.2011
Robert Pattinson Interview
Getty ImagesThe hunky actor reveals his motivation for keeping mum about the love of his life!
Breaking Dawn sweethearts Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are so in love, but Rob is hesitant to talk about his relationship to the press. Now R-Patz is discussing WHY he keeps his private life so private!
Rob, 25, said keeping a lid on things with Kristen, 21, is not only important for his sanity, but also his career, the Edinburgh Evening News reports.
“Most actors encourage the attention because they think it will make them have a more lasting career, but I don’t think that’s the case,” he says. “The more of yourself you reveal, the less interesting people find you. Mystery lasts a lot longer.”
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers — is Rob smart to keep his private life under wraps?

– William Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment