Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Breaking Dawn Premiere experience..will be posted in the next couple of days....

Hey guys...Just a heads up in the next couple of days I will post my experience from my trip to Breaking Dawn premiere on the red carpet.  My plane just got in today because Delta made us miss our connecting flight..and I am SOOOO JET LAG.


I do have to write an essay for Volvo's blog and that is what I was going to do on here...so as soon as they post it I will post it on here as well.  


Photo's and autographs that I had will be up as soon as they post them to facebook and then send them to me.  I can't wait for you guys to see them.  That will be on Volvo's facebook page in the next coupe of days.  I could however put the ones that one of the Volvo girls took on their phone within the next couple days.  It has been a busy week but I promise I will update you on EVERYTHING as soon as I can.


BUT IT WAS AMAZING...the movie was INCREDIBLE and I really had the time of my life although I did NOT meet ROB :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment