Monday, July 2, 2012

What would be one thing you would keep from the Twilight Saga set/wardrobe??

After watching Ashley Greene say she stole a piece of the Original Twilight Cullen Crest necklaces (from the video below), what would be one thing that you would steal from the set or wardrobe???

For me, I would choose Edward's baseball shirt (from Twilight)! I am a huge Softball player....playing since I was five and unfortunately was not able to play this year due to me being pregnant and all. lol. This was one thing I have wished to get and would treasure it forever....It would even be AMAZING if Robert Pattinson could deliver it to me and sign it!!! :) hey I can dream can't I??

What would you steal from Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn Part I or Breaking Dawn Part II set??? There has to be something!!!

XOXO

B

No comments:

Post a Comment