Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kristen Stewart's official apology to Robert Pattinson

As all us Twi-Hards found out about the heartbreaking news that Kristen had cheated on Rob with director of Snow White and The Huntsman....below is the statement she released apologizing....


“I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected,” Kristen says. “This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.”


I am a HUGE Twilight fan, I LOVE Rob and I LOVE ROBSTEN! but it really sucks that Kristen would cheat on Rob like that.  I wish I knew Rob personally but I am sure he would do anything for Kris.  He is head over heels in love with her and would never do anything like this to hurt her.  But when pictures and rumors came out that she cheated on Rob, it makes me think....would she have kept it to herself if there wasn't evidence such as pictures??? I am really Kris, ROBERT FREAKING PATTINSON AN UNBELIEVABLY HOT 26 YEAR-OLD THAT HAS THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF GIRLS LINED UP JUST TO BE YOU!!!! and you cheat on him with an old ass 41 year old married man???? it's disgusting....


Rob, I don't know what your plans are staying with Kristen vs. breaking up.....you make the ultimate choice.  You are a wonderful man in which anyone would do anything to be with you!  But you know what they say...the heart wants what the heart wants....Just know that people who care for you are with you every step of the way....I really hope your doing okay after hearing such horrible news.....and if I knew you personally.....I would be there for you to talk to! 


We love you Rob! You really deserve nothing but the BEST!


XOXO


B

No comments:

Post a Comment