Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rob Pattinson SPEAKS OUT ON CHEATING


Rob has been very vocal about how he’s against cheating, even saying how he doesn’t understand it via Hollywoodlife.com.
“There is one thing I’ve never understood: why people cheat,” he said. “My parents met when my mom was 17 and my father 25; they are still together and seem very happy. I grew up believing that you can be together all of your life.”
Well Rob, we're all on the same boat as you.  People aren't suppose to cheat... Your a true man when you say that....Any woman who ends up spending their life with you is truly blessed and lucky to have such a wonderful man "they can burry their soul to" so to speak :)
I really wish I did know you to comfort you in this time of need.    We LOVE YOU ROB!!
XOXO
B

No comments:

Post a Comment