Monday, July 16, 2012

Rob Pattinson on his loyal fans!


According to Hollywood life.com, "Rob attributes his successful career to his Twilight fans and is excited that they have followed him to all of his new movies!

Robert Pattinson knows how to make us fall in love with him more every day. The actor was talking to OnTheRedCarpet.com at Comic-Con this week and revealed how much he appreciates his fans.
Rob was talking about his career and movie choices following The Twilight Saga. He said, “I’ve kind of signed up to a bunch of different things. I mean, I don’t know, I sort of fell into this [Twilight] – I’ve sort of fallen into everything … I’m going to spend my whole life falling into stuff.”
He’s so humble!
Then he reveals the secret to his success (other than his hair, good looks, charm, and overall wonderfulness): “The only thing I know is, I think I’m quite a good judge of material, so once, if I’ve still got this great audience, which kind of follows the different movies, I guess I can try to do the best thing I can and hopefully they’ll get financed because of the great ‘Twilight’ fans.”
I am so happy Rob truly appreciates all of his great fans! I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of Rob's as you can see lol..and I am hoping one day I will finally be able to meet him! It would be a dream come true! This Rob is the reason we fans love you more and more everyday because you appreciate us! We will follow you wherever your career takes you!
XOXO
B

No comments:

Post a Comment