Sunday, July 8, 2012

Robert Pattinson: KStew "UNDERSTANDS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL"

According to Hollywoodlife.com,  Rob speaks about how Kristen understands him! Read the article below!! :)


"Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are madly in love, and now Rob is opening up about why Kristen is a perfect match for him!

Rob, 26, spoke to Elle Brazil about his picture-perfect relationship with K-Stew, 22.
“She understands exactly how I feel,” he said. ”She is an ambitious woman who wants to grow as an actress. She has an excellent radar for what is good and challenges me constantly.”
Rob also talked about how great it was to go to the 2012 Cannes Film Festival with K-Stew, so they could truly be there for each other.
“In the end, it was amazing to have each other’s support,” he said. “Her presence at the gala screening of [Cosmopolis] made me really nervous. She was sitting in front of me. I kept looking at the back of her neck, trying to find out if she was liking the movie or not. I only calmed down when, at the end, Kristen told me she loved it.”
I love how much they are so in love and now they are okay letting it out to the whole world!! Rob & Kris I hope all the best for you two FOREVER!!
XOXO
B

No comments:

Post a Comment