Saturday, July 21, 2012

Did KStew get a breast augmentation??


AS I have seen in plenty of articles, people are thinking Kristen got a breast augmentation....what are my thoughts you ask??

I work at a Plastic Surgeon office and it doesn't seem to me that Kristen got implants.  If anything, she has a really good push up bra.  I'm no expert but just from my point of view ....and in my sense....why would she just go up a size.  When people get augmentations, they want to be noticed that they got them....although so feel they want to look natural.  Whether she got them or not, she is GORGEOUS! I love her!!! 

What do you think? did she get a boob job or not? Do you really care or do you just love her anyway?? :)

XOXO

B

celebrity-plastic-surgery-bristol-palin-lindsay-lohan.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment