Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Robert Pattinson to star in another David Cronenberg film

Robert Pattinson will be starring in yet another Cronenberg movie,


"'Map To the Stars' is completely different [from 'Cosmopolis'], but it's very acerbic and satirical, it's a hard sell," Cronenberg explained. "I asked Rob if he would be interested in playing a particular role in it and he said yes, he would."


Rob said: "I'm filming another movie with Cronenberg but I don't know when he wants to start filming ... It will be his first shoot in the United States and he promises it's going to be very strange. The next two or three years are going to be crucial for me. It's now that everything happens."



Rob is also expected to star in a film called, The Band, which centers on rocker Bob Dylan's old group.

You get em RPATTZ.  You are an AMAZING actor but I cannot wait to see you start your singing career as well.  You voice is just beyond INCREDIBLE.

XOXO

B

No comments:

Post a Comment