Saturday, May 19, 2012

Breaking Dawn PG13 Rating!


Kristen Stewart recently told Graham Norton that the Breaking Dawn sex scene between Bella and Edward was toned way down by the ratings board. 

Come on Bill Condon, where are our deleted scenes we so long to see???? :)

Kristen said:
"It is a bit full on, but it's edited.  I see scenes and I think, 'why is music playing over that, I was definitely making sounds and it could be so sexy and it's not.'  The ratings board breaks it down so technically and apparently, thrusting is a huge problem for the children."
I am not a teen, I am 26-years-old and believe me I was really hoping for the intense love scene between Edward and Bella to be beyond AMAZING! By the little pix and scenes we have seen so far of Breaking Dawn Part II when Bella becomes a vampire...I am really hoping the scenes between her and Edward are as intense as they seem....especially between vampires!


What are my blog readers thinkings???


XOXO


B

No comments:

Post a Comment