Wednesday, May 30, 2012

KStew "Twilight will not define me"

Kristen says, “I acknowledge that people will absolutely identify me with Bella forever and it’s had a hand in giving me everything that I have, which is a lot,” she tells Radio Times. “It’s undeniable that a lot of people will know me for that. But whether, personally, that was the one that defined me? Probably not.”


We know Kristen that you are totally thankful for Twilight because it has given you everything you have which you have stated above but to all us fans, you are part of Bella.  That is who we will identify you with but I think that it is something that you should be really proud of which I really think you are.  Twilight will live FOREVER in our hearts as I am sure it will with you as well.


XOXO


B

No comments:

Post a Comment