Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Robert Pattinson knows WE HIS FANS WANT TO SEE HIM SUCCEED

Rob in a recent interview in Premiere Magazine knows that we want him and the rest of the Saga cast to succeed:


"When my casting in Cosmopolis was announced, I saw many of them buying Don DeLillo’s book," he said. "[I]t doesn’t shock them at all that I’m playing a role like this one. On the contrary, I feel like they want to see us succeed, for us to be successful after the Saga."


"They want us to be loved and respected. They’re aren’t fans like any others, they might not all be movie fanatics, but I can feel in them a desire to become one. They’re interested in what we do, even if it’s an usual movie like Cosmopolis. Actors that are in popular hits or franchises, often feel like they have to do things that would please ‘this’ audience. But I think that they underestimate their spectators. I know thatTwilight fans want to adapt themselves."


Yes Rob, we do want all of you succeed.  And now you know, we will follow you in all your future endeavors.  That's how you know, we are YOUR TRUE FANS! LOVE YOU!!!!!


XOXO


B

No comments:

Post a Comment