Wednesday, June 6, 2012

RPattz on making another movie with KStew


According to Hollywood life.com,
"Robert Pattinson is in total awe of his girlfriend Kristen Stewart – and it’s totally adorable.
“Kristen is really ambitious,” Rob told Belgium news outlet Ciné Télé Revue. “She knows how to find good scripts, she has the nose for that. I admire her.”
Such a good nose (and hand?) that the 26-year-old revealed he and K-Stew are going to pen a script together!
“We’re trying to write a script together,” Rob told Ciné Télé Revue. “It won’t be for now, but we’ve thought about it for a long time.”
Aww! Kristen previously said that she is “dying” to work with Rob again too when asked if she would star in 50 Shades of Grey.
“I haven’t read the book yet, so I don’t know,” she told Celebuzz. “But I’m dying to make another movie with Rob. I think we’re a good team, and whatever it is needs to be so ridiculously ambitious … but I’d love to work with him again.”
So ridiculous that we’re hoping it will be 50 Shades of Grey. Hello, Hollywood producers! These two are CLEARLY your leading stars"
I love them together!!!! they are ADORABLE!!!! and i'll watch anything they are in together!!
XOXO
B

No comments:

Post a Comment