Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Robert Pattinson HATES the RPattz nickname!


Although Kristen Stewart has taken on the KStew name, not knowing if she likes it or doesn't...Rob on the other hand doesn't like the RPattz nickname!
 "When I got this part [in Cosmopolis] every single article that came out, was, 'R-Patz's struggle for credibility!'; I don't understand who invented that thing, 'R-Patz', I want to strangle them," he explained.
"[O]nce you've made that step, everything afterwards is not like, 'R-Patz's continuing struggle for credibility!' You've got to come up with something else, so it gets a little bit easier," he explained.
hmmm...well Rob I know I use a lot of the "RPattz" in my blog but it was easier to write than your full name lol.  Now that we all know you don't like the the nickname at all, if you want a different one, we need to get to know you A LOT more.  I personally would LOVE to take on that responsibility of meeting and getting to know you to give you a better one :) lol....just saying..... :)
XOXO
B

No comments:

Post a Comment