Tuesday, January 24, 2012

THE WORLD WOULD NOT BE THE SAME WITHOUT TWILIGHT

Did you ever think of what YOUR world would be like without Twilight??

I have to say mine without TWILIGHT would have been pretty bad. I probably till this day would have not read a book after high school.

I was actually one of the fans who watched Twilight before I read the books. Once I watched twilight, I knew I had to read the saga. At first vampires and werewolf's threw me off. I wasn't really interested. I hear a lot of people talk about it especially my little sister who is eight years younger than me. I thought it was something for teenagers.

(as Rob says the more devoted fans are the more mature aged fans :) i consider myself to be labeled a little older than a typical teenage Twilight fan)

But the day I saw Twilight I borrowed my sister's saga and read them within a few days time. I would wake up early to get in a chapter or two in and even at work I would sneak in a couple pages because I was so OBSESSED with finding out what was going to happen next!! As soon as I got home....I would open the book again and by the time i knew it...it was time to go to bed and let the routine happen again the next day.

When I wasn't reading twilight, I was watching it or dreaming it. It became my new OBSESSION....I WAS ADDICTED!!

I am a 26-years-old newlywed who will be transforming into Twi-mom on August 19th. No one can believe how I could be so obsessed with twilight and how Twilight is a BIG part of my life. They just don't understand because they have never seen or read it.

After I won the Volvo's contest and attended the Breaking Dawn Part I premiere in LA meeting a majority of the cast, some of the people I knew watched it then started reading the books falling in LOVE WITH TWILIGHT AS I DID.

I'm so happy to be in the Twilight era. I'm not sure exactly how my life would be without it. Twilight made me believe in LoVe and it made me find it! Although the last chapter is coming this November, Twilight will ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE IN MY HEART!!

WE TWILIGHT FANS CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH STEPHENIE MEYER FOR DREAMING UP THIS INCREDIBLE WORLD OF TWILIGHT!! THANK YOU!! :)

TELL ME COULD you picture your life WITHOUT TWILIGHT??

XOXO

B

No comments:

Post a Comment