Monday, January 2, 2012

What's one role you would LOVE to see Robert Pattinson play??

I love Rob as an actor and a singer. If i had to chose a movie I liked RPattz in most, it would be his role as Edward Cullen in The Twilight Saga!

One role I would LOVE to see him play would have to be a scary/horror movie. I love horror films but ROB CANNOT DIE!

I'm not sure if all of you feel the same way but I hate watching Rob die....that's why even tho i love his movies such as REMEMBER ME and HARRY POTTER THE GOBLET OF FIRE...i can only watch them but a couple times...vs the many times I watch Twilight. After i get upset that he died in a movie I think back to Twilight saying it's ok because he lives forever in Twilight lol...maybe it's just me lol

In what movie genre/role would you like to see Robert Pattinson play in?


No comments:

Post a Comment