Monday, January 23, 2012

MY FEELING OF FAILURE IN RE: ROBERT PATTINSON :(

I have to say i keep re-playing in my head when I had attended the Breaking Dawn Premiere in LA a few months ago how big of a failure I was in regards to meeting Robert Pattinson. He was right in reaching distance....and yet my dreams vanished in a matter of seconds. :*(

Winning Volvo's contest still feels like a dream. Although if I could have changed my plan....i would done things a bit different and probably could have had my dream accomplished.

Don't get me wrong i feel blessed that I won volvo's contest but i feel like a failure to myself :( I got to meet almost everyone in the Twilight cast BUT if I just met Rob I wouldn't feel the emptiness i feel since then!

I feel like that was my only shot I had to meet Rob but i'll keep trying...wishing upon every first star I see at night.. writing on blog until my dream comes true.

Meeting Rob would complete my life.

XOXO

B


No comments:

Post a Comment