Thursday, January 19, 2012

HAVE YOU PRE-ORDERED YOUR BREAKING DAWN PART I DVD YET?

So every year about the time that pre-ordering comes out....i search and search for the BEST DVD I can find with the most information, interviews and of course Bonus'

A lot of people buy a DVD because they advertise you to win a trip etc. But i can't tell you the number of contests i have entered and not even heard an announcement of the winner!

Sorry off topic lol. I ordered my special edition DVD thru Target. every year it seems like they give out the best special edition DVD and i'm a perfectionist in a way so I can't buy nothing but the BeST! lol

Below is the link where i pre-ordered my special edition breaking Dawn Part I DVD. If you haven't yet you should too!!

http://www.target.com/c/favorite-characters-Twilight/-/N-56haa?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=googlestr&CPNG=twilight+breaking+dawn+dvd&adgroup=twilight+breaking+dawn+dvd&LNM=Twilight%20breaking%20dawn&MT=broad&LID=28p4249829&KID=60a2ccc5-2379-eaa9-6b4f-00003b049edf

Also ON THAT SITE WIN A TRIP TO RIO WHERE EDWARD &.BELLA'S HONEYMOON TOOK PLACE!

WIN A 5 NIGHT GET-A-WAY TO ISLE ESME!! :)

NOW IF I WIN CAN U PLEASE THROW IN A ROBERT PATTINSON MEET N GREET UPON MY ARRIVAL?? LOL

https://isleesmesweeps.brandmovers.net

I think that is great I do however think it shouldn't b picked at random as other contests are. i think these AMAZING TRIPS should be given to those Twi-Hards who are ADDICTED2TWILIGHT!!! :)

Winner for the trip to Rio will be announced on or about March 16th 2012

Also where it says code? click that send an email and they will email u ur free code!!

FINGERS CROSSED TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERS :)

XOXO

B


2 comments:

  1. I stood in line at target to get my limited edition breaking dawn DVD with the prop flower and numbered cert of authenticity. Well,...... To by disappointment I get home, open the package to find no number on mine, however my best friend bought hers at the same time, same store and hers had one! Wonder how many other people Target ripped off!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pre-ordered mine so it will be in the mail this week!

      If i were you, I would return it and get one that has a number on it! Keep returning it until you do!! that is what i would do!!

      sorry about your bad experience but don't settle!! get what you paid for!! :)

      XOXO

      B

      Delete