Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A.D.I.D.A.TWILIGHT ;)

So I have to ask...how many times a day do u think about Twilight?

I'm a Medical Transcriptionist so i have A LoT of time to think. so let's just say a majority of the day I'm thinking of Twilight and as soon as I come up with an interesting topic...i head right over here to my blog! :)

Its so funny I was on vacation last week and I saw a could people reading twilight in the airport then in the hotel and I think to myself....ITS LIKE A CLAN! LOL BUT ISN'T IT?? :)

So now u.know how much I think about Twilight

ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT TWILIGHT!!

.....how about you?? :)

XOXO

B

2 comments:

  1. Hey!so glad I can share my love of twilight on here! I'm from England and can say I am the ultimate fan! I love twilight so much it's unreal! I'm obsessed! The films r amazing and the film couldn't have had any better actors chosen for the parts! Edward is perfect I need to meet him! I want him in my life! I listen to the soundtrack songs over and over and replay parts of them film in my head all the time! I'm always on google finding out about rob and Kirsten! I want to go t a premiere or something or even be an extra like you say! No one understands my love but so glad you do! I want it to be real :(! I just love it and think about it all day I'm obsessed! Help! I watch it every night near enough! I have to wait till march for breaking dawn 2 on DVD :( wish I lived in the u.s so I could get it in feb! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! We are definitely among the ULTIMATE TWILIGHT FANS....I feel like we are the same person in different bodies lol
      I really want to meet Rob...I was so close having attended the BD premiere in LA this past year and Volvo's contest winner!....I was so close and yet my dream wasn't fulfilled. I keep reliving it over and over in my head....asking myself what I could have done differently :( that's actually a topic i will be posting soon... lol Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! i love feedback!! :)

      XOXO

      B

      Delete