Monday, January 16, 2012

Twilight TBC....??

With ads floating around if Twilight should continue....

I was thinking the same exact thing..

WOULD YOU OR WOULD YOU NOT WANT THIS?

I have to say I am not ready to say goodbye to Twilight...and although the last chapter of Breaking Dawn is approaching... I have to say I will ALWAYS have a place for Twilight in my heart FOREVER.

So...I keep asking myself would i want to see Twilight continue?

With talk of a Twilight T.V. show I have to say..NO. It's hard to look at a twilight T.V. show without the original cast playing it. I mean come on people.....an Edward that isn't Robert Pattinson...ABSOLUTELY NOT!

(On a side note i did watch Vampires Suck and 90210 as Matt Lanter playing Edward/Vampire and have to admit he is actually pretty good and yummy :) but he ISN'T ROBERT PATTINSON!!)

As for Twilight in my eyes to continue as a movie.....I'm not sure. I am going to LoVe the fact that Edward & Bella live happily ever after.....as I did when i read Breaking Dawn as well as what we all want to see in BD. movie Part II. I could however see a continuance of Jacob n Renesmee's relationship going further..... As long as Edward & Bella r still so in love and happy as well as the entire cast playing their roles....I would have to say i could see it!!

Your thoughts??

XOXO

B

Below are the links to a couple of the Articles regarding the Lion Gate takeover of Summit.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/sns-ap-us-lions-gate-summit-entertainment,0,3356652.story

http://www.thedeal.com/content/consumer-retail/lions-gate-acquires-summit-entertainment.php

No comments:

Post a Comment