Monday, June 27, 2011

Twilight Affection & Fighting



After having yet another Twilight marathon this weekend lol i've come to the conclusion that I would like to see some more affection between.. Jasper & Alice, Emmett & Rosalie and Carlisle & Esme... they don't show much affection at all.. I understand this Twilight story is mainly about Edward & Bella BUT its also about all the other characters as well. Dont get me wrong I absolutely LOVE everything about twilight but wouldn't u want to see more love in those characters as well? More affection?

Also while watching the fight scenes..i'd like to see more speed..more choreograph in Breaking Dawn for the main fight scene. The fighting should be more intense.. don't ya think? 

These are just my thoughts of course... :)

As of  right now.. it is 143 days, 17 hours and 49 minutes till Breaking Dawn :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment