Monday, June 6, 2011

The 2011 "Twilight" Awards lol :)

Well last night was a success with the MTV movie awards or as I would have to say the 2011 Twilight awards lol haha
Everything I voted for won which was pretty cool. If u missed it..

The night started off with Best Male Performance to Robert Pattinson.
Following was Best Fight with Rob, Xavier and Bryce Dallas, Best Female Performance Kristen Stewart, Breakout Star Xaiver Samuel, Best Kiss Rob n Kristen and best movie Twilight: Eclipse.

Im so glad they took it all again! I really feel bad for the rest of the nominees..with Twilight in the running, they don't stand a chance.

It was really nice to see Rob let loose..come out of his shell...I so love him and I am absolutely determined to find a way to meet him. How does one get hooked up with movie awards? Or visiting the set of Breaking Dawn? Premiers? I hope someone out there comes across my blog see's the big fan that I am and makes my dream come true ;)

Speaking of Breaking Dawn Part 1 looks amazing I can't stop watching the trailer. I love it and am so looking forward to it...this is going to be hard waiting for November to come around..it seems like it is taking forever!

When Rob gave out Reese's award..his ad lib was amazing...I just loved watching the awards..I got to see so much of Twilight...it was just plain old AWESOME! Hope all of you enjoyed it as much as I did!

1 comment:

  1. Did anyone else notice that during the movie awards there were a lot of songs from the twilight saga soundtracks? Lol I can't tell u how many times I've watched the movie awards lol love it ;)

    ReplyDelete