Friday, February 17, 2012

The TWILIGHT SAGA 2012 Official Convention Tour To Start SOON!!

I got my announcement e-mail for the 2012 to start soon! Read below for details:

The TWILIGHT SAGA Official Convention Tour is on its way to cities across the United States in 2012 and we're rolling out the red carpet for YOU to enjoy the celebration. Each convention gathering features Twilight celebrities in person, exclusive presentations, videos and merchandising, auctions, costume and trivia competitions and special fan panels. There's parties, music, dancing, autographing and photo ops: all designed for our fellow TWILIGHT fans to enjoy!
CLICK HERE for the up to date information on the 2012 tour dates. Signing up early allows you to pick the best seats in the main theatre where all the stars appear! Many new guests and attractions have been added to our stops since our last message, so check it out!

RALEIGH-DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA March 10-11, 2012
CHICAGO, IL. March 24-25, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN. April 13-15, 2012
KANSAS CITY, MO. May 19-20, 2012
PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY July 6-8, 2012
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS August 25-26, 2012
DETROIT, MICHIGAN September 29-30, 2012
ORLANDO, FLORIDA December 7-9, 2012

I really do LOVE these Twilight conventions.  I've been to two since they are not really in my area but they are AMAZING.  I have met so many great Twi-Hards such as myself and it's nice to make new friends that have the same common PASSION for Twilight as you! Don't you agree??

I would LOVE to go to the NJ one this year which is the weekend of my 27th birthday but unfortunately, this twi-mommy cannot be more than an hour away from home since I am due August 19th :( BUT there is always next year!!! :)

Have you ever went to a Twilight convention??? If not, will you???

No comments:

Post a Comment