Saturday, February 18, 2012

RPattz thinks he would be re-casted in new "Twilight" film

As I was reading an article at Hollywoodlife.com, of course it would come up about Rob and Twilight during a photocall at the 'Bel Ami' premiere. 

Rob says "I'd be curious what Stephenie (Meyer) would write"

"I would think I would be too old (for a sequel". I'm already too old. It might be kind of interesting- They might re-cast me".

He didn't necessarily "hang up his fangs" as the article had said....more like he thought he would be re-casted if a new Twilight movie had come about. Unless Stephenie is great at perfection and can write this, have it on the shelves and turned into a movie within the next couple years.....maybe he is right. He won't be able to look young FOREVER as Edward Cullen could.

I for one, would not be interested if Rob didn't play Edward, Kristen didn't play Bella, etc etc.

NONE OF THE TWILIGHT CAST THAT PLAYED THEIR CHARACTERS FOR YEARS COULD EVER BE REPLACED ESPECIALLY THE MAIN CHARACTERS.

WOULD YOU CONTINUE...IF THEY DIDN'T???

XOXO

B

No comments:

Post a Comment