Sunday, February 5, 2012

TWILIGHT CONTESTS for TWILIGHT'S BIGGEST FANS ONLY!

I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH..about this ISSUE that I am so passionate about.


When people host Twilight Contests..IT SHOULD ONLY BE FOR HUGE TWILIGHT FANS ONLY!
Don't you agree??


I really hate when they do RAFFLES...do you know..anyone would try to win it for a free get-a-way and not even know what Edward's real name is? among a lot of other things that THEY SHOULD KNOW about the movie??


Maybe it's just me but as the Twilight's last installment is approaching....I believe contests should get a lot stricter.  You should be asked why should you meet The Breaking Dawn Cast, etc, etc.


AGREE? or DISAGREE??


XOXO


B

2 comments:

  1. AGREE! I also don't like how the contests are always 18+, there are VERY PASSIONATE twilight fans who are younger than 18.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly!! I totally agree with you too!! i'm 27 and my little sister was the one who introduced me to Twilight and she is 8 years younger than me! She was a bigger Twilight fan than I was but I became the BEYOND OBSESSED TWILIGHT FAN!

    Maybe the people who do the Twilight contests will see this post and change it for this last installment!!! or we can only hope!! :)

    ReplyDelete