Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My twi-tour day @ The Hyatt in Cambridge MA 8/21/11

The morning of i woke up before my alarm went off which was set for 500..but i got up at 450. ..thats when u know ur super excited for the day lol

Me n my sis got on the road a little later than expected BUT i had to make sure i had everything with me. So i had plans of leaving at 600 but we left at 700 and we arrived at 10:00 and got right in line ;) we saw BooBoo Stewart walk by first...while in line talking to other twi-hards. Then there goes Alex Meraz and finally Peter Facinelli ;) he went by twice and i said hi when he walked by the second time without his sunglasses on n he said hi back n i was like hyperventilating lol he looked right at me!! :)

1030 we signed in and didnt know what to do lol it was our first convention so we made friends to c what to do. We went to the venders room..met BooBoo's mom who was beautiful and sooooo nice. Then we went into Hillywoods room. One thing i was kinda upset about was i thought there should b more venders ;( instead of just one room.... ;(

1130 We then headed to the theater where we saw Hillywood where we saw the eclipse parody. I never saw it before and i thought it was pretty freaking awesome lol

1150 BooBoo was on first. I listed the Q&A n pix below as I did with Alex and Peter. He is so cute fun loving and so full of goodness. I really liked him. Rumor has it that he signed autographs at his moms booth for free when u bought a pic. I should have went back but i thought it was too late ;( for anyone who goes just keep that in mind ;) i will for my next one ;)

After BooBoo. .Twilight Lexicon was in the panel. It was 1230 and me n my sis didn't eat all day so we decided.to head to the car n eat. ...Then filled out some Q&A for Alex and Peter.

At 1:30 There was an auction. They had some pretty neat stuff...Autographs from ie Rpattz Kstew, Convention banners,  etc. These people were CRAZY...im sure if i had the $$$$$$$ id pay a few hundred for an Rpattz autograph but i know my husband would kill me lol he said im watching the cc lol

2:05 FINALLY THE FUN BEGINS ;) Alex Meraz came out ;) he is was soo funny...he is def my favorite in the wolf pack. So hott!! For those of u who dont know, he is Paul lol i enjoyed Alex he was so funny and really dedicated to his work. He said one thing he took from Twilight is the friendship which is totally awesome! But ladies...he is married..he told us that is what the tattoo on his right finger was :)

3:00 Next we got in line for Alex's photo op. One thing about it is very fast...but they'll talk for a couple if u start the conversation but u do have to be conciderate of the people waiting...next time i know...that i can b last. ..I bought the photo op so ur guaranteed and i think the last one up would have the longest time ;) maybe i.shouldnt have shared my secret lol

It was funny Alex said this past movie he did they knew he was from Twilight and someone said....Move Twilight your blocking my spotlight lol hahaha

3:20 Next...Lastly...my fav of the day Peter Facinelli...omg this man is amazing. I was totally a die hard Edward aka Rob fan...this man made me think of just him for these past few days...he is so fun...i just want to spend the day with him lol

Peter said that him and Kellan Lutz had an awkward hug moment at 3:00 am one morning ....Peter thought Kellan was going in for a hug but he was going for his food and ya lol haha Peter told it way better but It was something I wanted to share lol

4:25...photo op with peter ;) when it was our turn i said peter no on appreciated my nails yet n i knew u would (they were twilight designed) n he tok my hands in his and said wow..they're awesome and my sis said i did them lol n he said look at mine lol n i held his hands omg....lol i told him can u like bite my neck he said i cant do that but u can bite my wrist? I said ummm nah lets do a regular pic lol after that i asked for a hug and omg did he smell sooo yummy lol

His photo-op I have to say was beyond AMAZING. He was so cool, down to earth and had fun while taking photos...had the music going....dancing etc. I wish I would have gotten in a photo alone with him... NEXT TIME FOR SURE :)

but that wasnt all...i waited till everyone was done. I wanted him to sign my Breaking Dawn book but i was scared to ask..i had my orange sharpe out n the book open n my sis pushed me into him i said um peter can u ummm do u mind? N i flashed my puppy dog eyes at him lol the girl said noooo n he looked at her said whatever and then said to me ya sure ill sign it and he did ;)

after that we had to leave...im not good driving long distances n we were three hours away so we needed to get on the road....since that interaction with Peter....ive been on cloud 9. Ive been tweeting him like crazy hoping he'll text me but nothing yet. I have to wait three weeks for my photo op to b seen on line n im kinda upset bcuz i want it now ;(

i had such an amazing time but i do wish they had a twilight convention in the Albany New York area...it was such a rush to meet them i want to do it again but none are around me the rest of the year which tottally sux ;(

If u ever get a chance to go to this twi tour...DO IT. Even though meeting some of the Twilight cast members just even for a couple seconds.....it is just an amazing feeling. I need to thank Team Twilighters again for choosing me as the winner of their ticket giveaway. I need to thank Twi-Tour Creation Entertainment as well for holding this event. I am so bleesed i had this wonderful oppertunity. Thank u again guys!!! Xoxoxo

I know I have been slacking on the Twilight News but I will get back to that tomorrow...I thought me meeting them, sharing my experience with pix and Q&A was more important!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment