Friday, October 5, 2012

My daughter's birthday is on one of Twilight's special screenwriters :)

As you all know or maybe you don't but will now lol

My daughter Chloe was born on Tuesday August 28th, 2012.  As I went through my Twilight birthday list, I found that my daughter shares the same birthday as Melissa Rosenberg, the Twilight Saga Screenwriter....kinda AMAZING huh?? :)


It's so funny to think when i went to the Breaking Dawn Part I premiere last year in LA, I was pregnant or about that lol and while Bella was pregnant, I was lol.


I'll tell you what being a Twi-mommy is the BEST thing that could have happened to me.  Although when Rob was hours away around my due date, I couldn't be more than an hour from home and was unable to see him :( I hope he comes back again! I need to meet him and get a picture with me him and my daughter that would be AWESOMEEEEE!!! :)

XOXO

B

No comments:

Post a Comment