Friday, October 5, 2012

BREAKING DAWN PART II RATED PG-13

NO SHOCK TO US but Breaking Dawn Part II has been rated PG -13 as were the previous four installments of The Twilight Saga.


For some perspective, here were the reasons for granting PG-13 ratings for the previous four films:
  • Twilight: "some violence and a scene of sensuality."
  • The Twilight Saga: New Moon: "some violence and action."
  • The Twilight Saga: Eclipse: "intense sequences of action and violence, and some sensuality."
  • The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1: "disturbing images, violence, sexuality/partial nudity and some thematic elements."
I was really hoping on a rated R for the last two films but I personally think that it was rated PG-13 because of the underage twi-hards out there.  I'm sure if it were rated R parents wouldn't let them see it.  I am 27 as you guys now and I was really looking forward to a pretty AWESOME chemistry between Bella & Edward as we were all hoping would have been in Breaking Dawn Part I and yet again another let down :( O well I KNOW Breaking Dawn Part II is going to EPIC!! I really cannot wait!!! 
XOXO
B

No comments:

Post a Comment