Monday, October 15, 2012

Kstew kept prop from Breaking Dawn Part II

According to Hollywoodlife.com, Robert Pattinson said that Kristen kept the wedding ring from Breaking Dawn Part II....

“Kristen kept the wedding ring, but no one gave me anything. My ring is sure going to end in one of those Planet Hollywood restaurants. Maybe it’s already to buy it on eBay (laughs),” Rob, 26, told Chile’s tu magazine.

Well Rob, I am sure you are right.  Your ring will be in the Planet Hollywood Restaurant or something of that nature.  Do you realize how much we LOVE you??? I don't think you do.  I am sure you will if you read all of my blog.  This really shouldn't be addicted2twilight11 but more like addicted2RobPattinson lol haha

I really love how Rob is so funny in all of his interviews! He is so playful and did i mention so damn GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! lol

XOXO

B

No comments:

Post a Comment