Monday, December 5, 2011

Twilight PEOPLE Please be patient in regards to VOLVO contests!!

I have to say...I've been looking on Volvo's FB page and I cannot believe some people.  I understand you want to know who the winner is of the Volvo and I'm pretty sure the winner already knows that they had won...i.e. I was Volvo's contest winner and attended the BD premiere in LA.  I knew two weeks before the premiere and was not able to say it until it was official.  


You guys have to understand that no one wants to hear negative comments.  If they keep hearing negative comments, do you think they really would want to hold a Twilight contest for the next year??? I wouldn't because I would say that no one had appreciated it.  


They spend so much money teaming up with Summit to give us these AMAZING prizes.  We should really show them how much we do appreciate it and not be negative Nancy's.  I'm sorry but I had an incredible experience thanks to Volvo! They are amazing people who do these contests for the Twi-Hards out there.  So please be patient and please be thankful!


Thank you Volvo for these three years so far for doing these Twilight contests.  We really do appreciate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment