Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MY AMAZING ENCOUNTER WITH BooBoo (Fivel & Renee) Stewart :)

I met BooBoo this past weekend at Twi-Tour in Orlando 12/10/11.  If you ever have a chance to meet him, his sister, Fivel and his mother Renee please take a few minutes to do so.  I have met a lot of the Twilight cast via Twi-Tour (Boston & Orlando) or on the "Red Carpet" at the Breaking Dawn Premiere in LA (11/14/11).  Out of all the Twilight cast that I have met, BooBoo was my FAVORITE.  He really takes the time to know you even with a line of people waiting to meet him and will spend a good amount of time with each and everyone of his fans.


At one time, I told him I met him at the BD premiere and I wanted to show him the Breaking Dawn Premiere book I had made through Kodak and he thought it was GREAT! He actually was really interested where he took the time out and looked through it all ;) Then someone had asked him during the Q&A of what he thought about the BD premiere...and he said did anyone attend. He then said I know one person here who did...Brandy...looking for me in the crowd and I yelled here I AM! lol he waived and said she showed me this awesome book she made from the premiere :) That was SO SWEET! I was shocked! IT WAS AWESOME!


Not only is BooBoo BEYOND AMAZING, his sister so GORGEOUS and sweet taking a picture with me as well as signing my photo of her and BooBoo.  His mom, Renee...WHAT A DOLL!!! I love them! BooBoo is very blessed to have such an AMAZING SUPPORTIVE family!!


Thank you BOOBOO for being such a DOWN TO EARTH actor. Your unique and it means a lot to your fans like me that you take the time out to know us!!! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment