Saturday, December 3, 2011

SCENES I WOULD HAVE LIKED/LIKE TO SEE IN BREAKING DAWN PART I, II

Scenes i would have liked to see in BD part I would have been:
*How Bella rode around in the "SAFE" car while everyone stared at her
*Glanced at the after vampire car that was hidden while she was still human 
*Told Charlie they were getting married 
*Bella receiving the gift from Aro
*Rosalie making a "dog bowl" for Jacob*Jacob throwing doggy bowl at Rosalie's head
*Jacob not having any clothes and Edward putting a pair out there for him

What did Aro want at the end of PART I? 
Well come on Twi-Hards that is EASY...now that Bella had become a vampire he wanted her power to join him...ie New moon was a glance...a shielding, protective power Bella had and that is why she wasn't affected by the others powers, i.e. Edward, Aro or Jane.

Directors u need to not jip us on any of the good stuff!! These are the last two films.  Part I seemed too short.  I say for the last one..make it longer...you guys have A LOT of Twilight fans who r craving more SO PLZ GIVE US MORE IN PART II AS WELL AS AN UNCUT VERSION OF PART I WHEN IT COME OUT ON DVD PLEASE and a digital copy (I don't know about all of you but I need a copy on my IPOD TOO!! :) THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment