Thursday, December 1, 2011

TWILIGHT CONTESTS for TWILIGHT'S BIGGEST FANS ONLY!

Okay..so TODAY I was thinking...I've entered A LOT of Twilight contests in the past.  Finally I had won Volvo's "What You Would Wear" Contest and had attended the Breaking Dawn Premiere in LA on 11/14/11.  It was BEYOND AMAZING. For the post on my Hollywood Experience please look for it, I believe i typed it around 11/18 :)


ANYWHO GETTING BACK TO MY POINT :)


Someone from Summit had said in the past people who had entered to win the PREMIERE TRIP didn't really know anything about Twilight.  They needed a rundown of even the movie.  THIS PISSED ME RIGHT OFF! I got really annoyed when I heard this and I hope that all the people HOLDING TWILIGHT CONTESTS OUT THERE ACTUALLY READ THIS (This is why you were tagged :)


I have to say ...what a waste it is to enter a contest when people don't even know what Twilight is or even about.  DO NOT go just for the trip...go FOR THE LOVE OF TWILIGHT.  (I love this saying as you have noticed :) I understand it is an ALL EXPENSE PAID couple days but come on people....let the HUGE fans of Twilight have their dream come true.  THESE CONTESTS ARE MEANT FOR THEM.  Like myself....I AM A DIE HARD TWILIGHT FAN and I worked my ass off to win Volvo's What Would You Wear Contest and WON! That's how I think all contests should work and would be fair if they worked the way that they are suppose to.  


If your contest is an ANSWER based contest...ask harder questions...I am pertaining to the Ellen DeGeneres contest.  I LOVE you Ellen.  (YOU are who I want to make my dream come true) but I have to say...your questions were way to easy.  What is Bella's last name...really???  You need to make this challenging to have THE BIGGEST TWILIGHT FAN as the WINNER!  If you need help with challenging questions...i'm YOUR girl but then I couldn't win...unless I attend (for helping) and then we find another winner!! PROBLEM SOLVED. I'm totally in.


This also goes for the other contest givers...i.e. INSTYLE, FYEGUY, FX, GLAMOUR, TEEN VOGUE, etc, etc.  If your going to give a trip away....at least let it be one of the biggest Twilight fans.....and let me tell you....there are A LOT of them out there! I AM ONE OF THEM!  Of course anyone would enter a contest to win an ALL EXPENSE PAID VACATION.  But you will only get the DIE HARD TWI-HARDS if you go above and beyond and start the contest a couple months before.


Why not ask why are you Twilight's BIGGEST FAN and take the time to actually read the reasons why.
If you were to ask me this question well...here is a little preview:
1. I got married on 1/11/11 in Sandals Grande Antigua having my honeymoon at q
   place like Isle Esme.
2. I wore an Irrevocably Yours Edward Heart necklace and earring set on my wedding
   day.
3. I drive a car like the Volvo in New Moon (XC60), a Ford Edge with the license
   plate that reads "WARNING I DRIVE LIKE A CULLEN"
4. I re-read the saga over and over (it is the only books I have ever read
   willingly and loved reading them)!
5. I watch the saga over and over reciting the lines word for word.
6. I host Twilight themed parties at my home the day of the midnight showing of
   the movie coming out with Twilight cupcakes, decorations, watching the previous
   movies over and playing Twilight board games as well as Scene it games.  As I
   invite my Twilight clan of friends to come over for the party, we get decked
   out in our Twilight attire and head off to the movies...heading to work the    
   next day bright and early because Twilight is WORTH IT!
7. I go to any of the Twi-Tour Conventions as much as I can when they are near
   where I live.
8. I use Twilight quotes from the movie in my every day life...that most of the
   time I am the only one who gets it but laugh anyway... :)
9. When I attended the premiere or had attended the conventions, I have my sister  
   who is an awesome artistic person, hand paint my nails i.e. apple, feather,  
   ribbon, chess piece, etc.
10. I love, live and breathe Twilight :) IT IS MY LIFE and I will be devastated
    when Twilight ends...but it will be a piece of me FOREVER
11. I pen this blog...with the latest Twilight information, pictures, my personal
    intake on things, etc.


                       and the list goes on and on....


I just wanted to get some frustration out that I had on the awful truth of TWILIGHT CONTESTS.  I do hope all of you read my post on this and actually take my advice.  Please DO NOT GIVE ANY MORE TRIPS OUT JUST BY PICKING SOME RANDOM NAME.  THIS IS THE LAST TWILIGHT FILM COMING OUT (Part II) PLEASE FIND WHO YOU THINK IS TWILIGHT'S BIGGEST FAN.


As a side note: I was so close to my dream of meeting Robert Pattinson and am still a little upset that I didn't BUT I WONT GIVE UP.  I keep thinking what could I have done differently to make my dream come true....I keep on reliving that day.  As Rob was making his way towards me...AS I STOOD 5 FEET FROM MY DREAM...a guard told me that I had to move..and another said if I didn't go back to where I was suppose to be I would be kicked out off the red carpet.  Granted they are just doing their jobs BUT guys...this was my dream...the only dream I have and wish for everyday.  So if any of you whom I have tagged are reading this and see how big of a Twilight fan that I am...would you please help make my dream come true. 


LET ME KNOW OF YOUR FEEDBACK TOO..AGREE OR DISAGREE?? :)
Thanks for reading and be sure to share it! :)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment