Friday, October 28, 2011

Volvo contest ends 11/1/11 I NEED YOUR VOTES!! PLZ

Please guys VOTE FOR ME to win Breaking Dawn tickets.
whoever can get me the most votes to help me win I will bring you with me!!!

There are a lot of people who view my blog everyday....if everyone who looked at my blog told their friends too...we could win.  The top voter is at 1,000 votes... i am at 195.  Please help me guys.  I would do this for u!
JOIN MY TWILIGHT ARMY AND VOTE FOR ME!
Go to Facebook and search volvo cars us
Go 2 left hand side under the bella n.edward.pic and click Breaking Dawn tab,When the what would you where pic pops up click Vote,
Search Brandy Hogan, hit goview,vote and share!

I really appreciate all of u who are helping in making my dream become a reality.  You can vote if u have FB u don't have to be in the US.  U can vote from anywhere! Please share it with all your friends.  Help me get all the Twilight fans together and make this dream come true for me!

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment