Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Twilight FANS I NEED UR HELP 4 VOTES VIA Volvo contest plz :) vote 10/26-11/1

Hey guys i know not all of u could participate in this contest to win breaking dawn premiere tickets but i am asking u from the bottom of my heart to help make my dream come true.  I know a lot of people view my blog everyday so i really hope u read this and help me out!  Please vote and tell ur other Twilight friends to vote as well and if i win i will post my whole experience from beginning to end, posting awesome pix like i did with twi-tour and i will do everything in my power to get an autograph from one of the cast members to give away! here r the easy steps to vote for me:


go to the search box on ur Facebook and type in volvo cars us
then go to the left hand side under the pic of bella n edward and hit breaking dawn tab
then it'll show up what you would wear contest hit vote
then search my name Brandy Hogan n then go
view pic, vote and share if u want saying vote Brandy Hogan

i really appreciate u doing this..if we could get everyone who looks at my blog to vote we could win no problem. voting ends november 1st so lets do our hardest to get as many as we can in now! please please please help me guys...this is the only dream i have in life and it is in ur hands now! xoxo
thank u so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment