Sunday, October 23, 2011

Promotion of Breaking Dawn STARS!

How can you LOVE someone so much ...and not even have met them?
I am a happily married 26-year-old and there is one thing that I dream of all the time and am hoping one day will come true..Meeting Robert Pattinson....In dreams is the closest I get to Rob which seem so real but yet are not...


What I cannot understand is how can Rob, Kristen and Taylor promote Breaking Dawn only in certain areas such as Paris, London, LA....I am taking a stand and hoping that NYC will be added to the list. Do you know how many people would show up to this event?? I am not only taking about promoting breaking dawn but also to have a premiere, comic con of Twilight and conventions.  I wish someone would hear my plea and make this happen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment