Friday, October 28, 2011

KStew on the cover of Glamour UK (Dec issue)

2wc3cx5.jpg

Add one more magazine to pick up this fall/winter, with the December issue ofGlamour UK featuring Kristen Stewart. Not only does the magazine feature a stunning photo shoot of the beautiful actress, but we get more insight into Kristen’s life, career, oh and maybe some details on the steamy honeymoon scenes from Breaking Dawn – Part 1 as well. Check it all out below:
On being labelled awkward and nervy in 2007:
“That’s a fair assessment. I don’t think there was much behind it other than I was young, not expecting it and trying way too hard to be ‘not fake’”
On dating Rob Pattinson:
“It’s funny when this question comes up, because I sort of feel like, I don’t really care! People can say whatever they want. [The interest] is totally understandable, but when it’s personal to you, it’s like your life becomes a product, and I’m repelled by that. I don’t like to give away gems that people are gonna be like, Oh my God!’ So I’ll always just shrug it off – in fact, I always find it kind of funny, and not just with Rob.”
On the sex scenes in the new Twilight movie:
“There are two big sex scenes in the two [final] films, and we did them fairly early. It was so weird, it didn’t even feel like we were doing a scene within a Twilight film. I was like, ‘Bella! What are you doing? Wow! What is happening here?!” It was very surreal. We [originally] got rated R [restricted for under-17s]. they recut it.”
“It’s funny because in the book, you don’t see anything. It’s everyone’s imagination, so it’s entirely subjective. I hope it’s good!”
On her fans:
There are definitely people that kind of lose it and get very emtotional. But recently, I met Jenny Lewis, and I had the most ridiculous experience. I was so embarrassing, I couldn’t speak. It was eye-opening, actually – I’m sure that [fans] leave and find themselves going, ‘it’s the one time I’m probably ever going to get a chance to meet this chick, and God, I couldn’t even fucking speak!”
TY http://twilightersanonymous.com

No comments:

Post a Comment