Friday, July 15, 2011

World Poetry Movement-Twilight Contest disappointment

So I entered a poetry contest that now seem's to be fake.  I entered a couple months ago.  It said win a day with Robert Pattinson.  So of course I took my time in coming up with an awesome poem that I myself thought was AMAZING! A couple months later, they had sent me a letter saying I was a semi-finalist and that I would hear something back at the end of June.  It is now July and I still have not heard anything.  When they sent the letter they said my poem was published in their book and was featured in Kindle and on Amazon.  I think they just wanted us the so called "winners" to enter so that they could put our poem into this book...obviously for free.  So not fair....my hopes were so let down :*( I defintely am trying everything in my heart to meet Robert Pattinson and every time I think I am closer to my dream....it is let down.  These people really should think before they advertise something so great.  I wish I could have copied that when I entered but I didn't think I needed to...

So my question is how can you really trust the Twilight contests that are out there ? :*(

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear of that false advertisement but look at the bright side, Your poem was publish in this so called book. That should count for something.

    ReplyDelete