Monday, July 25, 2011

My Wishes** & Dreams** about RPATTZ hmph *_*

Everyday i turn down my street i feel like i'll see a stretch limo or suv parked outside of my house. ..As i turn down my street and around the corner...i am let down yet again. The reason i feel this is because I've written to so many magazines and talk shows including Ellen, Oprah etc giving them my home address in the hopes that they would send Rob here...i won't stop dreaming..im going to hope and wish until i can't anymore.

Alongside these hopes of Rob showing up to my house...i always dream.... Planning out the day i would meet him..i feel like it's the closest i'll ever get to Rob....through my dreams that is but i hope one day..one of my dreams will come true.

STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT FIRST STAR I SEE TONIGHT I WISH I MAY I WISH I MIGHT HAVE THIS WISH I WISH TONIGHT!!

                         I wish.....

1. To spend a day with Robert Pattinson
2. To go to the set of Breaking Dawn, possibly be an extra in the movie....
(i have the best loudest scream..people have told me i could b in a horror movie it because it is that good and loud lol) then possibly hang out with the whole Twilight cast afterwards ;)
3. Go to one of the Twilight premiers meeting Rob for sure as well as the other cast members.

No comments:

Post a Comment