Monday, July 25, 2011

Bio #4: Kellan Lutz



Name: Kellan Christopher Lutz
DOB: March 15, 1985
Hometown: Dickenson, North Dakota USA
Height: 6'11"
Parents: Karla & Bradley (I believe)
Siblings: Has 6 Brothers & 1 Sister (Kellan is the middle child)
Pet: Dog
Actor/modeling
Activities: Skateboarding and Weight Training
In a relationship last known with: 90210 moie star, AnnaLynne McCord

Verified Twitter Account: @kellanlutz
Official Website of Kellan Lutz: http://www.kellanlutz.com/index.html

Movies Kellan is famous for:
The Twilight Saga: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn Part I & II (in the making)
Accepted
Deep Winter
Prim Night
Nightmare on Elm Street
A Warriors Heart
Immortals
etc....

I follow Kellan on Twitter and I have to say....he is so famous yet has time to make for his fans which is really nice.  I haven't had the pleasure yet of getting a Tweet from him but I am trying hard as you can see on the Twitter updates.  He seem's so full of life and is so caring living every day to its fullest.  I wish a lot of actors were like Kellan!

No comments:

Post a Comment