Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart in Paris 3/3/12

Even though I love seeing pictures of Rob & Kristen out and about...i cant't help but to wonder how they feel when they are just trying to have a good time...just the two of them, etc.

I would hate for people to capture a picture of me eating if I were famous. Maybe that is just me. But I feel sad for them....I bet they can't even go to the bathroom without having a body guard near them :(

Well Rob and Kristen WE LOVE YOU and LOVE SEEING YOU TWO TOGETHER! I wish there was something more I could do to let you have one day without photo's being taking of you so you could go and have a chill date. But i'm no better.. if I saw Rob at a restaurant I'd have to ask for a picture with him....I mean IT'S MY ONLY DREAM TO MEET ROB! :(

XOXO

B










No comments:

Post a Comment