Thursday, March 29, 2012

Peter Facinelli officially files for divorce :(

According to a couple of my news sources, PFach has officially filed for a divorce and the reason listed as "irreconcilable differences" and is asking for joint legal and physical custody of his three kids.

Irreconcilable differences means that there was no way of the marriage working and is considered a no fault divorce meaning not one party is responsible or at fault than the other.

I'm 26 and I was one who's parents were divorced. My parents separated when I was 5 and it wasn't easy but we all got through it. Thankfully both of my parents are with or are married to someone else that was best for them as well as for our family. I think without the stepfather and stepmother I have...life wouldn't be the same. If marriages aren't working out those people should not be together. Even though we would like to see Peter and Jennie together, we don't know how their relationship was.....only they do. So I do wish and hope the very best for Peter and Jennie as well as their kids. It's not easy but they are good parents that will do the best they can for their kids.

XOXO

B

No comments:

Post a Comment