Friday, March 23, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part I critique vent!

So as I was listening to one of my favorite radio stations this morning Fly 92.3.....I totally wanted to go right thru the radio and strangle them.

They were talking about the Hunger Games which I have not personally gotten into and then mentions Twilight. TWILIGHT IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED I KNOW IN MY WORLD AS WELL AS THE MANY TWI-HARDS OUT THERE IN THE WORLD!

As they went on to say...Breaking Dawn Part I was "terrible" and a few people that I know I have heard said it wasn't good. IM LIKE HELLO HAVE YOU READ BREAKING DAWN? DO YOU KNOW THAT IS THE MAIN FIRST PART OF IT FOR EDWARD & BELLA TO GET MARRIED, HAVE A HONEYMOON AND GIVE BIRTH??

It just gets me uoset when people critique Twilight when everyone out there knows The Twilight Saga are the best books out there, the movies are just like the books and the characters are AMAZING!

so some of you may think Twilight has "bad acting" but seriously you are mistaken...they are bigger than anyone or anything! Twilight will live FOREVER!!!

Sorry for the vent blog readers lol

XOXO

B

No comments:

Post a Comment