Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Twilight family, I need your help with VOTES for my little nudger! :)


To my Twilight family here is another reminder to those who have noted voted yet for my daughter, Chloe.  

Please help her win this 2013 Ismile Beautiful Baby Contest! She will be on all Ismile Billboards, ads and sent to a modeling agency.  

Please help her beauty be shared with the WORLD.  If you saw this smile and it made your day, please vote for my little nudger :)

The link below should be the direct link to the pic where chloe is (as shown above):  

http://ismile.smugmug.com/ISmileBBC2013/Baby-5-12-months/31223194_xH4drq#!i=2724872449&k=5hvKKdg

All you need to do is enlarge her pic so it will be on the right side of your page (if it isn't already), put your mouse over the top right hand corner and hit the GREEN THUMBS UP button.  This is what counts as the vote.

(FYI liking via facebook is just to share with facebook, that doesn't count as a vote but it does help promote it) Voting is from 9/1 and ends 9/15!

Thank you in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment