Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Rob Pattinson on his personal LIFE

On Good Morning America last week, Kristen Stewart again came up in topic.  After dodging bullets, Rob finally said, 

“It’s a different thing. You get into it [fame] to try to sell movies. I’ve never been interested in trying to sell my personal life. That’s really the only reason people bring it up."

Even though we all want to know what's going on, it's really none of our business.  This is between Rob and Kristen.  It's up to them to work  it out  or not.  I'm kinda glad that Rob isn't interested in selling his personal life...that's why they call it PERSONAL right?  It must be hard being such a HUGE celebrity that you can't go anywhere on your own, with friends or with someone you love without having cameras taking a shot of what you are doing and where.  I really give Rob a lot of props.  I'm not going to lie though if I could follow him just to snag a picture with him, just to meet him, I would.  but he's such a great guy I know he wouldn't turn down such a HUGE fan such as myself.  Although his agent did...when I tried to meet him at the premiere last year...thanks for that.... :*( I'm still upset hoping that something might happen and I would be able to meet Rob.  We'll see.....  

XOXO

B

No comments:

Post a Comment