Thursday, September 8, 2011

Robert Pattinson Really, Really Hates Twitter! Is He Justified? Article

Sign up for the HL newsletter!

Rob has never been a huge fan of social networking and now he says if Twitter didn’t exist he’d finally be at peace! Do you think he’s being dramatic or totally justified?

Robert Pattinson recently sat down for a long interview with Premiere magazine where he shared a lot about filming Breaking Dawn and seeing Kristen Stewart look like an alien as Bella. Another revelation he made involved Twitter, the social networking site Rob has never particularly loved. He explained why he hates it so much!
“In LA I have at least 40 seconds from the moment I arrive somewhere, before I get asked for my autograph,” he said. “It’s Twitter’s fault. If this website didn’t exist, I’d be in peace.”
Rob went on to explain how he knows he’s been spotted. “When I cross a glance at someone, they hurry to get their phone out. I know perfectly well that I’m screwed and that I’m going to spend a big part of my day shaking people off. It’s frustrating.”
On the one hand, it’s a shame Rob can’t always get privacy, but on the other, that’s the price of fame. Do you think he’s justified in his anger, or should he just relax? We know how much you Twi-hards love finding out where Rob is via Twitter but now that you know why he resents the site, will you take a stand against Twitter in the name of Mr. Pattinson? Sound off below!

via http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/09/07/robert-pattinson-hates-twitter-premiere-magazine/

No comments:

Post a Comment