Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Happy Anniversary Edward & Bella Cullen!

What a wonderdul day to celebrate Edward & Bella with watching thr Twilight Saga! I just live Twilight and will forever and always!

Its crazy how long Twilight has been in my life. And I have to admit at first I didnt want to get sucked into Twilight when it first came out. As New Moon was opening up in thethers and Twilight was released on DVD that is when i became obssessed. I remember watching Twilight and like Bella fell in love with Edward when he first walked into the cafeteria.

Ever since that day...I hurried to the book store and got the Twilight Saga collection.  I read them all within days. And just in time for New Moon midnight showing!  Ever since then I have been beyond OBSESSED and thank Stephanie for writing Twilight.

I am a 29 year old married mother of an almost 2-year-old daughter. She is my world. And even being 29 I am stick in love with Twilight.  I watch it with my daughter from time to time. I will get her just as obsessed I am!

I have been watching a movie a day for awhile now. I just miss it so much! My goal one day is to meet Rob. I hope one day I can!

XOXO

B

No comments:

Post a Comment